Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16: Paper Sweeties March Release Rewind!

Hello again!

Today is the last day of the Paper Sweeties Release, we use a mix of old and new stamps!!

For this card I used the sets Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes and coordinating Sweet Cuts Die!

The sentiment is from the set Once Upon A Time
 
I thought this adorable lamb would make a sweet baby card. I left the colors muted so it could be for a girl or boy. The cardstock and vellum are from Papertrey Ink. The pattern paper is My Mind's Eye. I used wet cement ink from Hero Arts and Copic Markers. The ribbon and tiny stars are from Michaels. The standard and scallop square dies are from Spellbinders.

Hope you will join us for our last blog hop for the march Release!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle
 

 

11 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my word this is adorable! I love all the dimension too :-)

Beth xx

Kristi Schurr said...

OMG! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love how elegant the feel is here!

Annette Allen said...

awwww i love this.. so totally cute..

Maria said...

Awww...you highlighted that adorable sheep perfectly, Michelle! It makes for a darling baby card, so sweet! And, you rocked the release this month...well done!

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorabel card Michelle!!

Charlene said...

So adorable!!!

Robin K. said...

This is so darling Michelle!!! I love sheep images:)

Tracey McNeely said...

All great projects for the Sweeties release Michelle, sorry I haven't been around lately--life has been busy. Hope you are doing well! Love your Curtain Call, thank you so much for sharing with us!

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning card Michelle!

Katie Melhus said...

OMG this lamby is so dang cute! Looks so cute in the subtle gray and white palette, too :)

Deepti said...

Oh my God this is the cutest card, I am so amazed by the colors and the perfect choices u made in the layout of the card :)