Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 15: Paper Sweeties March Release Party!

Good morning all!!!

I hope you have your wallets ready because it's RELEASE TIME!!!!
The newest release is available in the Paper Sweeties Shop!!!

                                                              Here are the new sets:

                                                             Bunny Hugs and Kisses
Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes
Wagon Add-on: bloom & grow

Sweet Cuts - Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes


Today I am using:    Bunny Hugs and Kisses and Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes

This was one of the simplest but most satisfying projects I have created! The Easter basket is so easy to color and is one of those stamps that just looks fabulous alone!!! 

The sentiments fit perfectly onto a tiny tag!
I used some upcycled glass jars from a party and just knew they would come in handy!!! I have several prepared for my kids and neices for Easter filled with some yummy chocolate eggs and jellybeans!!
The circle and scallop circle dies are Spellbinders. The tag is a Marvy Uchida punch. I used black ink and cup o' joe ink from Hero Arts. I colored the baskets in with Copic Markers. Cardstock, twine and buttons are Papertrey Ink. Tulle is from Michaels.

Come join us for another fun blog hop!!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
 

5 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Be still my treat loving heart! I love this Michelle! Darling!

artful-notions said...

So adorable! I can see a basket of these ready to hand out to everyone. Hummmm, sounds like a plan is hatching!

Maria said...

Oh, my! Just the sweetest, Michelle! Those little jars are so CUTE filled with yummy treats!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!

Lisa said...

These are as CUTE as can be, love them Michelle!