Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Let's Cozy Up

Good morning crafters!
How are you all doing?

Today I am sharing with you the newest challenge over at Colour Me...!
You are going to love this color palette...

Am I right?!! These colors are so inviting!

So I decided to pull out some stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs, Cozy Coffee stamps and dies and Circles and Diamonds Stitched panel Die. All Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

I used haiwaiin shores and ripe avocado inks from PTI and black ink from Hero Arts. I used a light gray (C1) Copic marker to add some depth. The enamal dots are from My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Hope you will stop by the blog and play along!!!

See you there!

Michelle



 

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE

Lisa said...

Very cute Michelle, love that background!

Katie Melhus said...

Your background is the perfect cozy complement to that sentiment. A super cute card, Michelle! :)

Robin K. said...

So cute!!!! I loooooove the chevron coffee insulators!!!

OttawaMom said...

Fabulous background, cozy coffee cups - what's not to love! Great card Michelle.

Kim Heggins said...

So cute...those little coffee cups are so sweet.

Hayley Kew said...

This is too cute! Love the perforated background and fun dots :)

Deepti said...

This is super cute :)